Sunday 1 March 2015

The challenge has been launched.

A great crowd turned out in Keanes for the Cheese and Wine night to launch the challenge. It was a super night. Again thanks to John and Myra for putting things together for the night and also to all those that sold and bought tickets. Every bit helps. We'll have the total raised in a few days.

Lots of questions about Tom Murphy running Dingle in September. For those of you that haven't seen the pictures, here he is.



Yesterday I did my last long run before the Tralee marathon which takes place on Sunday 15th March, I parked the car at 7am ran my 20 miles and was back in the car by 10am.  I guess I could say that I am all set for the road !!!!!!!!!!!

Its great that the local media have got behind the challenge with coverage in the Kerryman, Kerrys Eye and the Outlook this week. 

Today is a rest day which I feel is well earned after the late night last night.

Looking forward to two weeks of shorter runs as I start to taper towards the start line. Until next week.
_____________________________________________________________________
To donate please use http://fundraise.mercyfundraising.ie/marathonbrenda

Don't forget to share my facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/mercymarathons
 

No comments:

Post a Comment