Sunday 8 March 2015

Countdown has started, less than 7 days.

Just a week to go ......... All the runs will be short this week so that I will have fresh legs for the Tralee marathon on Sunday. I had physio on Thursday, which is certainly not a pleasant experience .....

We were down in Cork on Wednesday and I was recognised by one of the nurses as the lady doing the marathons so I guess no going back now. Got mentioned in Facebook post by the Mercy  University Hospital Foundation for International Womens Day, which was a great honour.

Donations are still flooding in, I am hoping to be close to €6,000 in total by the time I start running on Sunday which is absolutely incredible and I am really grateful for all the support that I have received in getting this far.

The marathon in Tralee starts at 9am outside Kerry's Eye on Ash Street and finishes in the Mall a bit later than that ......... If anyone fancies a trip to Tralee on Sunday, all support will be welcome.

I will be without two of my main supporters on Sunday as the u11's from St. Brendans Park are taking part in a soccer tournament in LIT in Limerick where some of the top teams from all over Ireland will gather. Colin is playing and Pat is Coaching, wishing them the very the best of luck.

_____________________________________________________________________
To donate please use http://fundraise.mercyfundraising.ie/marathonbrenda

Don't forget to share my facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/mercymarathons

No comments:

Post a Comment