Tuesday 24 March 2015

Easier week than what has become normal....



Having not run marathons within 4 weeks of each other before (can't think why not :-) ) I was not really sure what I should do in terms of training once I had finished Tralee. Of course I turned to the internet and some local experts. Last week turned out to be easier in terms of the amount of running that I needed to do. Luckily I had no major ill effects from the Tralee marathon and in general felt as good as I thought I might after having run 26 miles. This week I continue with shortish runs until the weekend when I have to do xxx miles.

I really want to thank everyone for their messages of support that you have sent since Tralee, they really help me to keep going. Tom Murphy was in touch to wish me well but also to inform me that he has introduced hills in his training runs in preparation for Dingle. He's confident of being ready.

Training continues and we're also pushing along with fundraising. Until next time.

_____________________________________________________________________
To donate please use http://fundraise.mercyfundraising.ie/marathonbrenda

Don't forget to share my facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/mercymarathons

No comments:

Post a Comment