Sunday 26 April 2015

7 days to marathon number 3.

Roll on Limerick (my home marathon) as Pat and I are both from West Limerick, I know that I will have huge support on Sunday.  It will also be my first marathon having support for the 26.2 miles as Bernie, Tina, Michelle and Anna are running as a relay team.  I know I am guaranteed a great day out as each of the four girls love to run and talk ......... I am sure that there will be lots of laughter along the route.











This week was a very mixed week as I still had a chest infection, I wanted to get out running but unfortunately I had to do with walks on the beach.  I am finally back to normal and enjoyed a nice easy run on Saturday and again today.  A nice easy week of short runs to look forward to this week.

Our fundraising total has now reached an amazing 8,670.80e,  I would love to raise 9,000 by Sunday so lets wait in hope...........................

One of the sponsors of the Great Limerick Run are Brooks,  and I would like to thank them for the sponsor of free entry to the marathon and also a pair of Brooks runners.  

Sunday will be a nice early start but before that I have Laura (my God Daughters) 21st on Saturday night.  Guess I will be the first to leave but we will celebrate on Sunday.


________________________________________________________________
To donate please use http://fundraise.mercyfundraising.ie/marathonbrenda

Don't forget to share my facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/mercymarathons

No comments:

Post a Comment