Sunday 8 February 2015

Incredible support...... and more Interviews

The week has flown again and just 5 weeks to go to start of the adventure in Tralee and only 8 to Connemara and those hills :-)

The weather has been good for training although on Thursday I had to abandon after 7 miles as parts of Tralee were like a skating rink and I didn't want to risk a fall. A positive from turning back was that I met Jacinta who promised to be crew for the day in Tralee.

People have been incredibly supportive with text messages, facebook messages from friends and new friends who I haven't met yet, thank you all it certainly helps to make me all the more determined. Got to Adrenalin Sports Shop in Newcastle West on Friday where I bought a new pair of Brooks running shoes for the journey. Eamonn promised me that they are "magic" and that they will make me go faster for longer........

The t-shirts for the runs are being printed at the moment, sneak preview below.



22 miles to run in the morning, lets hope that the freezing fog that is here at the moment lifts or it is going to be a very boring run without the scenery.

To donate please use the link below:

http://fundraise.mercyfundraising.ie/marathonbrenda

Don't forget to share my facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/mercymarathons

No comments:

Post a Comment